and our 900+ members.
TiCSA delivers a range of advocacy activities to create a credible and unified voice for the industry. As a result, we provide leadership for the future.
We engage broadly with our members and undertake regular consultation via meetings, events and forums throughout South Australia. Above all we ensure our advocacy efforts are reflective of industry concerns.
It is our belief that tourism is everyone’s business, including the policy makers at all levels of government.
KEY OUTCOMES IN 2019-20:
- 2 Chairman’s Luncheons
- In Conversation webinars with 4 Members of Parliament
- 3 Visitor Economy Coalition meetings
- 1 major submission paper (COVID-19 Restrictions Advice and Policy Plan)
- 70 media appearances related to advocacy
- Over 100 meetings with Members of Parliament and key stakeholders
- TiCSA CEO presented at the Budget & Finance Committee as part of the Legislative Council
- National Tourism Industry Council petition to extend JobKeeper – over 10,000 signatures
Tourism leaders come together four times a year to discuss issues and opportunities for future industry growth. These events are invite only and a benefit of Industry Leader membership.