and our 1000+ members.
TiCSA delivers a range of advocacy activities to create a credible and unified voice for the industry. As a result, we provide leadership for the future.
We engage broadly with our members and undertake regular consultation via meetings, events and forums throughout South Australia. Above all we ensure our advocacy efforts are reflective of industry concerns.
It is our belief that tourism is everyone’s business, including the policy makers at all levels of government.
KEY OUTCOMES IN 2020/21
- 4 Chairman’s Luncheons
- 490 Tourism Industry Restart Conference attendees, 8 hubs across SA
- 6 Visitor Economy Coalition meetings
- 160 Visitor Economy Back to Business Breakfast attendees
- Co-hosted the Heritage Tourism Strategy Industry Launch in partnership with the Government of South Australia, 150 attendees
- 17 In Conversation webinar, 1,155 attendees
Tourism leaders come together four times a year to discuss issues and opportunities for future industry growth. These events are invite only and a benefit of Industry Leader membership.