and our 900+ members.
WHAT IS QUALITY TOURISM ACCREDITATION?
The Quality Tourism Accredited Business (QTAB) Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
Accreditation is suitable for all tourism businesses. It allows you to update your businesses policies and procedures, but it provides you with valuable business development tools, templates and examples.
The Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ highlights tourism businesses that are endorsed by the tourism industry as quality assured.
Likewise, accredited tourism businesses are recognised as professional, ethical and reliable operators, which deliver high quality tourism experiences.
– Displaying the tick / star logo provides a competitive marketing advantage and increased consumer confidence.
– Business tools and templates to assist in best practice management.
– Extended three-year licencing for Commercial Tour Operators to operate in SA National Parks.
– Promotion through a national marketing campaign for Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses.
– Membership with TiCSA:
- TiCSA member rates for all TiCSA activities, events and training.
- TiCSA member rates on advertising with TiCSA partner advertising initiatives.
- Member ‘privilege rates’ from our partners and suppliers.
- Access to member only content on www.ticsa.com.au.
- Participation in and access to quarterly member business sentiment survey.
Accreditation is a FREE member benefit with membership of TiCSA.
Annual membership starts from $299 (+ GST) and is based on the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) staff working in the business.
* Accreditation applies to each registered business / trading name. In the case of a company with no legal requirement for trading names then accreditation applies to the company name. An additional $200 + GST listing fee per additional business name and or state applies to;
- National Companies that operate in multiple states but operate under the same ABN and the same procedures.
- Additional trading names that operate under the same ABN and the same procedures.