and our 1000+ members.
quality tourism framework / Tourism Accreditation
WHAT IS QUALITY TOURISM ACCREDITATION?
The Quality Tourism Accredited Business (QTAB) Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
Accreditation is suitable for all tourism businesses. It allows you to update your businesses policies and procedures, but it provides you with valuable business development tools, templates and examples.
The Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ highlights tourism businesses that are endorsed by the tourism industry as quality assured.
Likewise, accredited tourism businesses are recognised as professional, ethical and reliable operators, which deliver high quality tourism experiences.
TOP 5 REASONS TO BECOME ACCREDITED:
1. Be recognised as a professional, ethical and reliable operator and display the national Quality Tourism Accredited Business ‘tick’ brandmark.
2. Free ReviewPro account (valued at over $1000) which collates all online reviews about your business from 175+ websites into a seamless dashboard.
3. Complimentary listing on consumer website trusttheticksa.com.au designed to drive commission free bookings directly to your website.
4. Access 30+ business development tools, templates & resources including a Business & Marketing plan, HR Management, Risk Assessment Matrix etc.
“A time for reflection and planning, the Quality Tourism Accredited Business program was essential when establishing my business processes and procedures. The templates are user friendly, comprehensive and professional. The Quality Tourism brandmark and COVID-19 Clean Practicing Business certification demonstrates my commitment to industry standards, and the extra benefits such as ReviewPro are invaluable. The result is confident business management that allows me to focus on customer satisfaction and continued growth.” – Kelly Kuhn, Juggle House Experiences
ACCREDITATION ALSO INCLUDES:
- Annual Tourism Industry Council SA (TICSA) membership and associated benefits, including access to complimentary and discounted events and workshops.
- Complimentary COVID-19 Clean Practicing Business accreditation designed to drive consumer confidence and provide reassurance to visitors.
- Access to niche accreditation upgrades including EcoStar, China Ready & Accredited and Camp & Adventure.
- Potential exposure in state and national Trust the Tick marketing campaigns, encouraging travellers to book with Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses. Latest campaign reached 250k+ people, with 2.4k+ people actively engaged.
- Opportunity to be acknowledged on the annual ReviewPro Gold List which recognises SA operators with the highest online review scores.
- $100 discount on South Australian Tourism Awards nomination fee and discounted Gala Dinner tickets.
- Recognition by DEW for extended term commercial Tour Operator licences to operate in SA National Parks.
- Access to Star Ratings program for accommodation providers.
Accreditation is a FREE member benefit with membership of TiCSA.
Annual membership starts from $299 (+GST) and is based on the number of full-time equivalent (FTE) staff working in the business.
* Accreditation applies to each registered business / trading name. In the case of a company with no legal requirement for trading names then accreditation applies to the company name. An additional $200 + GST listing fee per additional business name and or state applies to;
- National Companies that operate in multiple states but operate under the same ABN and the same procedures.
- Additional trading names that operate under the same ABN and the same procedures.