and our 1000+ members.
ReviewPro is an online reputation management system that collates online reviews from 175+ sites into a seamless dashboard.
TiCSA, in partnership with the Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC) and ReviewPro, to offer all Quality Tourism Accredited members FREE access to a ReviewPro dashboard (valued at $1000).
Already have an account? Click here to view an introduction to the product and how to utilise its key features.
- View guest reviews from over 175 review sites in the one place and manage your reputation with the Global Review Index.
- Analyse positive / negative comments and respond online.
- Use the intuitive app to manage real-time alerts and notifications.
- Prioritise operational and service improvements according to feedback.
You can obtain information about how to manage all aspects of ReviewPro via the Learning and Support Centre and Education page. Contact Industry Programs Coordinator Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org for a one-on-one walkthrough on using ReviewPro.
How to Set Up Your Account
- TiCSA QTAB Members will need to login to their Quality Tourism Australia account.
- Scroll to the bottom right hand corner of the dashboard and click on the ‘Access ReviewPro’ link.
- If you do not already have an account, you will see a ReviewPro box and a ‘verify’ button.
- Once the button has been clicked, fill in the required details. Your account may take up to two weeks to be verified.
- Once your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to login to your dashboard.
- You will be able to manage your reviews and create reports via your dashboard.
Your business must have a minimum of 25 reviews within a 12-month period to automatically generate a GRI score.