and our 900+ members.
WHAT IS REVIEWPRO?
ReviewPro is a one-stop-shop for online reputation management which collates all reviews about your business from 175 websites into a streamlined dashboard.
TiCSA, in partnership with the Australian Tourism Industry Council (ATIC), has teamed up with ReviewPro to offer all Quality Tourism Accredited members FREE access to an exclusive ReviewPro dashboard in the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF) portal.
Already have an account? Click here to view an introduction to the product and how to utilise its key features.
- View guest reviews from over 175 review sites in the one place and manage your reputation with the Global Review Index.
- Analyse positive / negative comments and respond online.
- Use the intuitive app to manage real-time alerts and notifications.
- Prioritise operational and service improvements according to feedback.
BENEFITS OF REVIEWPRO
- Increase guest satisfaction.
- Boost rankings on TripAdvisor and other review sites.
- Leverage online reviews to increase revenue.
- Outperform your competitors.
“Mawson Lakes Hotel has been utilising ReviewPro for the past few years. It provides a invaluable resource to not only monitor guest feedback from multiple sources, but to compile data in a customisable way. It really is the only way to get an accurate insight into the publics’ perception.” – Peter Oliver – Guest services Manager, Mawson Lakes Hotel
HOW TO SET UP YOUR ACCOUNT
How do I access my account?
- TiCSA QTAB Members will need to login to their Quality Tourism Australia account.
- Scroll to the bottom right hand corner of the dashboard and click on the ‘Access ReviewPro’ link.
- If you do not already have an account, you will see a ReviewPro box and a ‘verify’ button.
- Once the button has been clicked, fill in the required details. Your account may take up to two weeks to be verified.
How do I read my review and create reports?
- Once your account has been created, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to login to your ReviewPro dashboard.
- You will be able to manage your reviews and create reports via your ReviewPro dashboard.
I have an account but no GRI score is displaying?
Your business must have a minimum of 25 reviews within a 12-month period to automatically generate a GRI score.