and our 900+ members.
The Camp & Adventure Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
TiCSA administers this Accreditation following the merger of the Camping with Confidence program (formally managed by the Australian Camps Association) into the Quality Tourism Accredited Business Program.
This type of Accreditation is designed for any business that works with the camp and / or adventure activity industries.
- Compliance with both business and industry specific regulations.
- Adherence to industry sector standards and codes of practice.
- Risk management procedures and training.
- Business and Marketing Plans.
- Human resource management policy and procedures.
- Customer service policy and procedures.
- Environmental management policies and procedures.
- Specialised activity policies and procedures.
- Vehicle operations policies and procedures.
Camp & Adventure Activity Accreditation addresses many of the issues that are covered in the development of a business operating plan, with a focus on the key elements that are part of the day-to-day running of a camp & adventure activity.
- Active Education
- Almerta Station
- Arbury Park Outdoor School
- Arura Group Stays
- Baptist Care SA
- Bendleby Ranges
- Big Heart Adventures
- Canoe the Coorong
- Canoe the Riverland
- Douglas Scrub Campsite
- GTS Dolphin Adventure Camp
- Scotts Creek Outdoor Centre
- Surf & Sun
- Tuckerway Adventure Camp
- Wilderness Escape Outdoor Adventures
- Woodhouse Activity Centre