and our 900+ members.
ENGAGE & STRENGTHEN YOUR TOURISM BUSINESS
TiCSA membership offers valuable opportunities to grow your business and develop your industry connections across South Australia.
As part of your membership, you’ll receive access to the Quality Tourism Accredited Business (QTAB) program at no additional cost.
The Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ highlights tourism businesses that are endorsed by the tourism industry as quality assured. Plus, Accredited businesses are promoted through our consumer website.
Membership is an annual investment. Your level of membership is dependent on the number of full-time equivalent employees within your business.
“To us, the main benefit of TiCSA membership is knowing there is a dedicated team of professional, knowledgeable people who can assist with any issue which may affect our tourism business. TiCSA staff are objective, resourceful and able to represent our industry sector at a political level and across other industry bodies. As a small business this gives me confidence that our views are well represented at a level that can make a difference.” – Sharyn Rogers, Seppeltsfield Vineyard Cottage
If you’re interested in joining the TiCSA community and would like to speak with a friendly team member, please phone (08) 8110 0123 or email email@example.com.
CHOOSE A LEVEL THAT BEST SUITS YOU
Small to Medium Business
FROM $299 + GST
- Member rates for industry events and programs.
- Access to the Quality Tourism Accreditation program.
- Access to the Star Ratings, China Ready, EcoStar and Camps Accreditation programs – from $100.
- Access to TiCSA’s member database.
- Invitation to exclusive member only events and activities.
- Access to resources and partner offers.
- Opportunity to be invited to feature in TiCSA’s communications.
- Participant in the Sentiment Survey and receive TiCSA’s Tourism Barometer.
- Receive industry news and advice.
- Opportunity to have a position on the TiCSA Board.
- Voting rights in TiCSA’s Board elections.
FROM $1,395 + GST
- All benefits as small to medium business, PLUS:
- Opportunity to be invited to attend a Chairman’s Luncheon and make meaningful connections with key decision makes across the state.
$4,900 + GST
- All benefits as small to medium and large business, PLUS:
- Opportunity to contribute to TiCSA’s ‘one voice’ advocacy agenda.
- One complimentary ticket to attend up to four Talking Tourism Networking Events.
- One ticket to attend the South Australian Tourism Awards Gala Dinner and State Tourism Conference.
- Invitation to attend one Chairman’s Luncheon per year.
Please note: these benefits are open to negotiation.