ReviewPro Wrap Up: 22-23 Summer Holidays
South Australia’s festival season, encompassing the Fringe, Adelaide Festival, WOMADelaide and the Adelaide Writer’s Festival, is an exciting and vibrant time for visitors and residents alike.
Through our partnership with ReviewPro, we checked out what people are saying about their experiences with our accredited operators.
ReviewPro is an online reputation management system that collated online reviews from over 175 sites into one place. TiCSA’s partnership with ReviewPro and Australian Tourism Industry Council allows us to offer our accredited TiCSA members free access to their own ReviewPro dashboard.
Statistics from Festival Season
Over 70% of accredited members are using ReviewPro to their advantage, and here’s a glance at their online review statistics in the Festival Season.
- From 17 February – 19 March, the 404 TiCSA members with ReviewPro accounts received 5,838 reviews.
- The highest number of reviews in one day was 341, on March 13, the Adelaide Cup public holiday.
- Of the 5,838 total reviews: 81.6% were positive, 10.7% were neutral, 6.7% were negative, 1% were not rated
- The most talked about topic was food and drinks, mentioned 2,093 times. 74.4% of these mentions were positive.
- 1,662 mentions were about location, 79.4% of them being positive.
- Over half of all reviews came from Booking.com. 31.8% came from Google.
- Top contributing countries of origin were Australia, UK and NZ.