and our 1000+ members.
HOME / TOP TOURISM TOWN
Top Tourism Town Awards
About the Top Tourism Town Awards
The Top Tourism Town Awards were introduced in 2021 to showcase the value of tourism to towns and communities across Australia and celebrate outstanding regional destinations.
The South Australian Top Tourism Town program is delivered by TiCSA and recognises towns in SA that offer amazing visitor experiences and demonstrate a strong commitment to encouraging tourism and increasing visitation.
Why enter the Top Tourism Town Awards?
- Have the chance to review your town’s marketing campaign, tourism strategy and collateral
- Take the opportunity to create new marketing materials such as itineraries, promotional video and imagery
- Review and develop the visitor experiences and itineraries your town offers
- Celebrate your town and community’s spirit, resilience and hospitality
- Use prizes from our sponsors to market your town and drive demand
- Showcase your town to the entire state and increase visitation
- Have the chance to go on to the Australian awards and represent South Australia and your town on the National stage!
Nominations for the SA Top Tourism Town Awards are open to any city or town, specifically relating to geographical towns and population centres, not Local Government Areas.
The town or city must be nominated by a Quality Tourism Accredited Visitor Information Centre, or local council.
The town’s submission can be created by local tourism associations, Visitor Information Centres, or motivated individuals/groups of locals passionate about elevating the profile of their town, but must be submitted via the VIC or local council.
Nominations for the 2023 program are now closed.
See the 2021, 2022, and 2023 SA Top Tourism Town winners at the button below.