and our 1000+ members.
QUALITY TOURISM FRAMEWORK / CAMP & ADVENTURE
The variety of residential camps and outdoor experiences ensures that different groups – large or small, children or adult, school, special interest, community – can enjoy diverse experiences. Accreditation recognises this diversity and ensures that regardless of the type of experience your safety has been considered as paramount.
- Compliance with both business and industry specific regulations.
- Adherence to industry sector standards and codes of practice.
- Risk management procedures and training.
- Business and Marketing Plans.
- Human resource management policy and procedures.
- Customer service policy and procedures.
- Environmental management policies and procedures.
- Specialised activity policies and procedures.
- Vehicle operations policies and procedures.
The Camp & Adventure Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.