July 21, 2020 at 1:47 pm #227949
The Quality Tourism Accredited Business (QTAB) Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
Accreditation is suitable for all tourism businesses. It allows you to update your businesses policies and procedures, but it provides you with valuable business development tools, templates and examples.
The Tourism Accreditation ‘tick’ highlights tourism businesses that are endorsed by the tourism industry as quality assured.
Likewise, accredited tourism businesses are recognised as professional, ethical and reliable operators, which deliver high quality tourism experiencesJuly 21, 2020 at 1:49 pm #227950
5 Reasons to be a Quality Tourism Accredited Business
1. Access to the Quality Tourism Accredited Business ‘tick’ logo. This National brandmark highlights tourism businesses that are committed to sustainable tourism and endorsed by the tourism industry as quality assured.
2. All QTAB certified businesses are promoted through the consumer website http://www.trusttheticksa.com.au on a complimentary basis. This website is designed to encourage commission free bookings via a ‘Book Now’ link directly to your website.
3. Complimentary access to ReviewPro (valued at over $1000) which is an integrated platform where all online reviews about your business from over 175 review sites collated into the one dashboard. Click here to watch our recent ReviewPro Webinar which will show you an overview of ReviewPro and How to Use its Key Features (Password: 0N?3!mu5).
4. Access to niche levels of accreditation including COVID-19 Clean Practicing Business certification, EcoStar, Camp & Adventure accreditation. Accredited businesses also have access to further business development programs such as our Digital Champions Program.
5. Access to business development resources including templates for a Business and Marketing Plan, Human Resource Management, Hazard & Risk Plan and more.July 21, 2020 at 1:50 pm #227951
Did you know?:
– The process towards becoming Quality Tourism Accredited Business is not a pass or fail. Our Industry Programs Team will review your first draft and let you know if we require more detail before returning your application so can update and resubmit.
– There are over 30 free templates and examples throughout each section of the program including a Business and Marketing Plan, Human Resource Management, Hazard & Risk Plan and more. These can be found by clicking on the blue ? symbol next to each question.
– As you complete the application, the portal will autosave as you go meaning you can start and re-visit the application as you wish.
– You can book a 20 minute Zoom session with Stella from our Industry Programs team to gain an understand of what’s required to achieve accreditation. Alternatively, if you wish to get started today we have also recorded a tutorial on how to complete the application which you can view here.
If you wish to enrol into QTAB or have any questions, contact TiCSA today. We look forward to supporting you throughout the process of achieving QTAB certification.July 22, 2020 at 11:25 am #227952
For more information on how to complete a QTAB Application, please visit our quick tutorial:
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by TiCSA.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.