and our 1000+ members.
TiCSA is the peak body for South Australia’s tourism industry, focusing on business development and advocacy. TiCSA prides itself on forming valuable partnerships with leading groups who are equally passionate about the tourism industry. A partnership and/or event sponsorship with TiCSA is the perfect platform to demonstrate your commitment to the tourism industry.
TiCSA has a wide reach, representing tourism businesses in South Australia, from the large to the small across all regions and sectors. Partners and Sponsors are important and play a vital role in the continued growth and development of TiCSA.
For more information, contact our Partnerships Manager, Cathy Ramsey on 0438 860 103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY PARTNER WITH US?
- Position your organisation as a leading tourism industry supporter;
- Showcase your services and products;
- Maintain and generate new client relationships;
- Connect you with industry influencers and decision makers;
- Enhance awareness of your company brand;
- Expose your brand through TiCSA’s website, social media, promotional material and communications; and
- Network with TiCSA members and non-members.
We offer tailored corporate partnerships to suit your sales and marketing objectives. Use these opportunities to connect and position your brand with the tourism industry in South Australia.