and our 1000+ members.
Tourism Awards / How to Nominate
HOW TO NOMINATE
Nominations for 2022 are now OPEN!
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
Nomination fees are $190 (incl. GST) for TiCSA members and $290 (incl. GST) for non-members.
All nominations must be submitted via the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF) online portal by the category dates outlined below.
If you have not accessed the QTF portal before, please register and follow the prompts for this account set up. Once your login has been approved, return to the QTF portal and click through to Tourism Awards and Nominate Now.
- The nomination collects specific contact information, category selection and agreement to the awards terms and conditions.
- The contact information you provide at this nomination stage will be the email that receives all communications about your submission throughout the awards process.
If there is a change of contact details for the person responsible for writing and submitting the entry, please notify TiCSA so this can be updated.
KEY DATES FOR 2022
- Nominations open: Monday, 21 March
- Nominations close (Categories 1-26): Monday, 30 May
- Nominations close (Categories 27 & 28): Monday, 18 July
- Draft submissions due: Wednesday, 13 July
- Non-accredited Entrants Submit Business Standards Questions: Wednesday, 27 July
- Non-accredited Entrants Submit Accommodation Standards Questions: Wednesday, 27 July
- Submissions due (Categories 1-26): Wednesday, 10 August
- Finalists announced: Thursday, 22 September
CHANGES FOR 2022
The following information provides an overview of changes made for 2022.
The qualifying period for the 2022 South Australian Tourism Awards is from 1 July 2021 to 30 June 2022.
A section on Responsible Tourism will be included in the 2022 South Australian Tourism Awards submission. This section will include questions such as:
- How have you considered and progressed your environmental responsibilities during the qualifying period?
This question requires you to outline how you have considered and acted on reducing or improving (whichever applied) your overall impact on the environment.
- How have you considered and progressed your social and economic responsibilities during the qualifying period?
This question requires you to outline how you have considered and acted on supporting the local community and businesses.
- How have you considered and progressed your ethical responsibilities during the qualifying period?
This question requires you to outline how you have considered and acted on your business ethical responsibilities.
Please see the criteria and questions of individual categories for specific questions.
The 2022 Awards submission word count for most categories will be 10,000 words.