and our 900+ members.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to the disruption caused by COVID-19, the TiCSA Board have made the difficult decision to NOT proceed with the 2020 SA Tourism Awards program and associated gala dinner. The program will return in 2021. Read the full statement >
Click here to register your interest for the 2021 program and be notified as soon as nominations open.
The South Australian Tourism Awards is an online submission and site visit based program for all tourism businesses in South Australia.
Nominations are submitted via the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF) online portal.
If you have not accessed the QTF portal before, please register and follow the prompts for this account set up. Once your login has been approved, return to the QTF portal and click through to Tourism Awards and Nominate Now.
- The nomination collects specific contact information, category selection and agreement to the awards terms and conditions.
- The contact information you provide at this nomination stage will be the email that receives all communications about your submission throughout the awards process.
If there is a change of contact details for the person responsible for writing and submitting the entry, please notify TiCSA so this can be updated.
You are encouraged to enter the category that best reflects your core business. If you are entering more than one category, a separate and complete nomination and submission must be submitted electronically for each category.
Entrants may only enter one submission in any one of the following group of categories:
- Tourist Attractions – either category 1 or 2;
- Festivals & Events – either category 3 or 4;
- Tour & Transport Operators – either category 11 or 12;
- Accommodation – either category 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 or 23
- Entrants that commenced operation, trading, visitation or service delivery since July 1st 2019 MUST enter the New Tourism Business category.
- Existing tourism businesses that have commenced a new product or opened new infrastructure need to enter another category most applicable to the business.
Nomination fees are $190 (incl. GST) for TiCSA Members and $290 (incl. GST) for non-members.