and our 900+ members.
TiCSA are keen to help and support all of our nominees through the submission process.
This year will also see an expanded judging panel, to ensure more time is spent on high-quality entrant feedback by industry experts and professionals.
If you missed one of our Tourism Awards Information Sessions or need a recap, click here to download the slides from our Fleurieu Peninsula session.
KEY DATES 2019
- Monday, 24 June – Nominations Close
- Tuesday, 2 July – How to Enter Workshop (nominees only)
- Monday, 8 July – Ask the Experts Sessions (nominees only)
- Wednesday, 24 July – Draft Submissions Due
- Wednesday, 31 July – Nominees Recieve Draft Feedback
- Monday, 12 August – Submissions Due (categories 1 – 26)
- Monday, 9 September – Submissions Due (categories 27 & 28)
- Friday, 8 November – Awards Gala Dinner
- Friday, 6 March – 2019 Qantas Australian Tourism Awards
The Nominee’s Kit contains information about the Awards criteria, judging process, hints & tips and much more, and provides access to the ‘Entrant Guide Book 2019’, a step-by-step guide to assist you with preparing your best submission. (This kit is available to all nominees once payment has been received)
AWARDS CONSULTANTS LIST
TiCSA has compiled a list of consultants, writers, editors, public relations companies and tourism awards entrants that require assistance in preparing their awards submission. They can assist you from concept stage through to the delivery of your final submission or simply provide a writing and/or editing service.