DIGITAL CHAMPIONS PROGRAM
Digtial Champions aims to help tourism business reach new heights! TiCSA will be offering this free advisory service to members with fewer than 19 full-time equivalent staff over the next two years.
- One-on-one coaching session: coaching sessions are undertaken in-person in the Adelaide CBD. If you are unable to attend in-person, the sessions can be conducted online via Zoom.
“The coaching session with Emily at TiCSA provided one-on-one learning and improvement opportunities for my business.” – Kylie Luckraft, Bendleby Ranges
- Online digital audit: this assessment can be completed in your own time and at your own pace. It will guide you through a series of questions, allowing you to analyse your digital assets. It will also help you to discover how to promote your product and reach new potential customers by making your online tools do the work.
- Attend the Digital Champions Day in late 2020, featuring various experts within the digital space. This session will be recorded for those who are unable to attend in-person.
- Access to resources, blog articles and regular e-newsletters.
- Access to an exclusive group on Facebook: this forum offers a great platform for participants to share their ideas, raise questions and support each other along your digital journeys.
TOOLS & RESOURCES
TiCSA was selected with 15 industry associations across Australia to deliver this program ‘An Australian Government Initiative’.