and our 900+ members.
WHAT IS CHINA READY ACCREDITATION?
The China Ready Accreditation Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
The China Ready Accreditation Program is a global tool that identifies products and services that Chinese consumers can trust.
The China Ready & Accredited® trademark signifies quality assurance, cultural awareness, consumer protection and respect for Chinese travelers. China Ready and Accredited® is targeted to the free and independent Chinese traveler.
Businesses must complete and maintain all compulsory requirements of the China Ready and Accredited® Standard in addition to completing the Quality Tourism Business Accreditation (QTAB) Program in SA.
Businesses that are Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses automatically meet the Australian standards and only need to be assessed for the additional China Ready & Accredited® Standards.
Businesses that are not currently accredited can complete the Quality Tourism Accredited requirements in conjunction with their China Ready Accreditation.
Businesses that achieve the additional level of China Ready Accreditation are able to display the trademarked CHINA READY® logo in addition to the Quality Tourism Accredited Business brandmark.
CHINA READY & ACCREDITED STANDARDS
The minimum standards to be a China Ready & Accredited® business include:
– Accreditation to Australian standards within the Quality Tourism Framework.
– Certified staff that have passed CHINA READY® training and assessment.
– 24/7 access to the CHINA READY® helpline or Chinese speaking staff.
– Customer service information accurately translated into Chinese.
– Specific product standards for: Accommodation, Attractions, Fun & entertainment, Food & beverage, Shopping & Retail and Transport and Getting around.
China Ready & Accredited® businesses will be promoted to Chinese customers through:
– Listing on the China Ready & Accredited® China website (in Chinese).
– Listing as China Ready & Accredited® on the China UnionPay website (merchants only).
– Listing as China Ready & Accredited® on trusttheticksa.com.au.
– Use of the China Ready & Accredited® electronic trademark and associated visual merchandise.
– Plus additional state / territory specific benefits.
The fee to enrol into China Ready is $100 (+GST) per annum for all Quality Tourism Accredited Businesses on top of their annual TiCSA membership fee.