and our 900+ members.
WHAT IS CAMP & ADVENTURE ACCREDITATION?
The Camp and Adventure Activity Program forms part of the Quality Tourism Framework (QTF). QTF combines Tourism Accreditation, Star Ratings and the Australian Tourism Awards programs into a single pathway for business development.
TiCSA administers Camp & Adventure Activity Provider Accreditation; following the merger of the Camping with Confidence program (formally managed by the Australian Camps Association) into the Quality Tourism Accreditation Program.
Camp & Adventure Activity Provider Accreditation is designed for any business that works with the camp and / or adventure activity industries.
- Compliance with both business and industry specific regulations
- Adherence to industry sector standards and codes of practice
- Risk management procedures and training
- Business and Marketing Plans
- Human resource management policy and procedures
- Customer service policy and procedures
- Environmental management policies and procedures
- Specialised activity policies and procedures
- Vehicle operations policies and procedures
Camp and Adventure Activity Accreditation addresses many of the issues that are covered in the development of a business operating plan, with a focus on the key elements that are part of the day-to-day running of a camp & adventure activity.